We, at TL Dental Group, are committed to excellence in dentistry. Our friendly and experienced staff are dedicated to providing the best comprehensive dental care for our patients in a warm and caring environment. Our office thrives by providing a life time of dental health for you and your entire family. Early prevention of dental disease as well as highly skilled fillings, crowns, bridges, veneers, implants, Invisalign and full mouth comprehensive dental treatment are what we enjoy doing. You can trust your smile with us.
Bldg 100, Ste 100
Woodstock, GA 30189
We hope this message finds you and your family safe and in good health. Our community has been tested over these past few months and we all look forward to resuming our normal routines. While many things have changed in all of our lives, one constant is our commitment to your safety. To that end, we at TL Dental Group do now feel that we are prepared to provide your dental treatment safely and smoothly within the concept of the new normal. Therefore, our office will be open and accessible for treatment beginning Tuesday, May 26, 2020. Our team has been confirming and rescheduling appointments as we prepare for the proper time for our reopening. That task will be ongoing as our schedule refills and refines itself over the next few weeks.
Since the safety of our patients, our staff and all of our families has always been a top priority for our practice, we have always followed CDC and OSHA guidelines. Our philosophy has always ensured that you will receive dental care that is both safe and comfortable. Since COVID-19 is a respiratory illness, there are new protocols for us to implement that are different from our traditional procedures. Therefore, things will look and be different than what you have seen in the past. This may continue to evolve for quite some time. Please bear with us. It takes some getting used to for us, too.
Since the production of aerosols is a known transmission mechanism of COVID-19, that is now the focus of our additional new protection protocols. The changes that you will see have been made to protect all of us: you, our patient family, and our wonderful team of dental professionals. Some examples of changes that you may notice follow:
- The chairs in our lobby have been rearranged to allow for proper social distancing.
- You might want to bring your own reading material. Those public items are not possible to disinfect.
- Temporary acrylic distancing barriers have been placed at our administrative station to reduce aerosol exchange.
- Our team will be wearing various degrees of personal protective equipment at all times.
- For those who already have existing appointments, your appointment time may change slightly to allow for social distancing requirements and additional disinfection time.
- Your temperature will be taken with an infrared thermometer.
For those of you who are ill, running a fever or have been exposed to COVID-19, please call to reschedule your appointment.
- We recommend that you wait in your car until your appointment time to minimize interactions with other patients and to maintain social distancing.
- We recommend that you wear a mask into and to exit the office.
- You might want to bring an extra layer or sweater. We will be wearing 2-3 more layers of clothing than we used to. It could be chilly inside.
- We have added additional high velocity local evacuation systems to capture aerosols at their source.
- At the start of some types of appointments we will ask you to rinse with a special mouthwash (Peroxyl) to reduce oral microbes that are present in saliva.
Thank you for being part of our family. We are grateful for your understanding and patience as we employ these enhanced measures to provide your dental care in an ever safer environment. We value your ongoing trust and loyalty and look forward to seeing you soon.
As always, we are here to answer any of your questions or concerns.
Evan Frisbee, Jim Stansbury and the entire TL Dental staff